Saturday, September 26, 2009

Product Rave: Eternal Balanced Artesian Water


One of my son's "treats" at the food store is a bottle of water.  He loves it and I decided to get a bottle for myself this last trip.  I am so glad I did because I would have never found EternallyBalanced Artesian Water.  The first thing that intriqued me was that the liter bottle was on sale for $1.19.  I thought that was a pretty good price, so I picked up the bottle to learn more.  I was so excited to find that EternallyBalanced is an alkaline water that helps you balance your body's pH.  If you have not heard about the health benefits an acid-alkaline balance can do for your body, now is the time to learn!

Acidic foods (most of the convenient foods and drinks in our diet these days) and stress lower our body's pH and puts us in an acidic state.  This can weaken our immune system, bring on fatigue, and age our cells.  The benefits of drinking a high pH water are:
  • Improved cellular hydration
  • Anti-aging properties
  • Cardiovascular health
  • Weight maintenance
  • Bone health
  • Immunity support
  • Increased energy
  • Longer lasting stamina
And, not only is the product sophisticatedly green; but so is the company and the bottle!  The bottle is made from PET plastic (fully recyclable), all of their cartons and wraps are 75% recycled and 100% recyclable.  The company uses only Aresian water which means it comes up from under the surface on its own and does not require powered pumps... less energy and less disruption to the environment.  So, for $1.19 at your local Whole Foods, I think those benefits, the sleek bottle, and the fresh taste are most definitely a sophisticatedly green deal!

No comments: