Thursday, August 6, 2009

More on the WAH Job Search

Wow! The WAH job search seems to be a hot topic, so I thought I would do a follow-up. I know, I know, inquiring minds what to know! Where can you find a legitimate job opportunity? What type of pay can you expect? How do you know if the company is legitimate? These are all questions that frequent the wah job seeker's mind. Well, tonight, I am happy to say I have another option to share with you. Are you ready?? Ok, then!



Shhh... don't let this secret out, but, many (and I mean MANY) wah people write. Nothing fancy, nothing special, they just fulfill the requests of many inquiring internet searchers' minds. How do they do this? Here is a website that lists 50 places that hire freelance writers: http://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/2009/07/50-places-that-hire-freelance-writers/ .



So, ladies, get out your laptops and start writing! Good luck and share your successful wah stories with us by emailing: sophisticatedlygreenmom@gmail.com !

No comments: