Sunday, August 9, 2009

Go Green while Eating Out

Ok, moms, I know it is not reasonable to think every time we go out to eat, it can be at a "green" restaurant. But, wouldn't it be nice to have the option of eating at a restaurant that offers organic?? I am always so excited when I go to a restaurant and I find out they use organic products! I try to remember the restaurant for future reference; but, sheesh, between remembering my son's favorite hiding spots for my keys or cell phone and remembering when we have a doctor or dentist appointment, there is not much room left for restaurant info in my overly cluttered mommy brain! So, when I found this website, I was so ecstatic and had to share! The website is Eat Well Guide (http://www.eatwellguide.org/i.php?pd=Home). On this site, you can search for local organic farmer's markets, restaurants, groups, and more! What a fantastic resource for the sophisticatedly green mom!

No comments: