Monday, August 3, 2009

Milkscreen Anyone??

I just checked my email and saw this fantastic offer for the sophisticatedly green mom who breastfeeds (as many green moms do!). When I was breastfeeding my son, a friend of ours told me about a very handy product (by the way, this "friend" was a young guy who did not have children at the time! How he knew about this, I have no idea! But, boy was I thankful when we had 9 weddings that year!). What is this handy product.... Milkscreen. Milkscreen is a simple, two minute test to detect alcohol in breast milk. Since every mom's body is different, alcohol is metabolised differently for each mom; thus ending up with varying amounts in breast milk. With this test strip, a mom can enjoy a martini (or our everyday favorite, wine) without questioning if and when the alcohol is in her breast milk. Now, you can see why Milkscreen is a sophisticated mom favorite!

August 1 - 7 is World Breastfeeding Week. During this week, www.upspringbaby.com is offering an unbeatable special. If you buy one 3, 12, or 20 strip pack, you get a second pack for free! That is a savings of up to $20! So, hurry up and order your pack now! This, also, makes a great gift for the sophisticatedly green mom-to-be!

No comments: