Thursday, May 13, 2010

Prepping for a New Sophisticatedly Green Little One?

I thought I would share some major savings I found recently on nursery furniture.  We have been on a quest to furnish the new little one's nursery and we FINALLY ordered some pieces last weekend.  I say "finally" because I insisted on continuing to research and research rather than commit. I felt like I was making a lifetime decision, for some reason, and I was driving my poor hubby mad with all of my indecisiveness and my need to research and research more!  haha!  Well..... last weekend, I FINALLY made the commitment and, now, I am so excited for everything to arrive - although, right now, there is no room in that bedroom for anything extra.  But, that is another story!  Onto the savings, ladies.... 


Through my searching, I found that Babies R Us is having a 20% Off all Nursery pieces sale.  The sale includes: mattresses, furniture, bedding, decor, gliders, and ottomans.  And, we found that certain collections are marked down an Extra 10% for a savings of 30%!  Not bad!  If you want to take advantage of this offer, you can get your 20% Off shopping pass in the Nursery section of your nearest Babies R Us .  Another great way to save is to take advantage of some of the discontinued collections.  Spring must be the time for designers to release new lines of furniture because both Babies R Us stores we visited had a good selection of discontinued pieces on clearance, plus you also get the 20% Off - those are truly sophisticatedly green savings!





If you live in the Philadelphia area, you MUST visit the Bellini furniture store in Devon!  Unfortunately, their lease is up and they haven't found a new home, yet.  So..... that means everything MUST go!  All floor models are at least 50% Off, if not more!  Some items were even 80% Off!  That includes: cribs, cradles, beds, all furniture, bedding, accessories, strollers, bassinets, chandeliers, gliders, etc.... You will fall in LOVE when you walk into this shop.  There isn't anything in the store that you won't feel is more than precious for the whimsical nursery or Big Brother/Big Sister room you are creating.  Hurry, hurry, hurry to take advantage of these savings!






Lastly, if you are an internet shopper, CSN Baby is for you!  They offer savings as high as 40% on brand name cribs and furniture.  Plus, for most pieces, they offer Free Shipping and may include the conversion pieces for convertible cribs.  This is a great site to compare prices on cribs!

Well, now that I have shared my nursery shopping finds, I hope this helps someone get the stylish, designer, dream nursery every little one deserves on a sophisticatedly green budget!

No comments: