Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just in Time for the Holidays, 25% Off at Janie & Jack!



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Janie & Jack for their classic, soft, stylish baby and children's clothing!  When my little man needs an outfit for a sophisticated event or holiday, I know that I can find multiple options at Janie & Jack!  Soooo.... I am extremely excited to share that they are having a 25% Off your entire purchase sale from November 13th-15th!  Just use the Online Code: JJEMAIL at checkout.  If you want to print the COUPON to use in a Janie & Jack store, you can click on this COUPON LINK.  As an added bonus, Janie & Jack is offering FREE Shipping for all orders of $75 or more.  Janie & Jack coupons do not come around everyday, so enjoy this sophisticatedly green 25% Off Sale while it lasts!

No comments: