Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer Toy Savings

I don't know about you; but we are running out of fun things to do and to play with this summer and it is only July!!! So I thought I would share some excellent deals at Toys R Us today. They have ride-on toys marked down from $99 to $59! That is a $40 savings and worth it for the fun outside you will have this summer:) For Christmas, I bought Helmet Heroes for my nephews who are 3 and 5 - they LOVE them! When I was shopping for them in December, I couldn't find them for less than $25... they are on sale for $17.49 (50% off) today! One last amazing deal is Crayola products. They are buy 1, get 2 FREE!!! Definitely an amazing buy for the budding artist:) Also, the toysrus site has coupons for $10 off $100, $20 off of $150, and $30 off of $200. Happy Shopping!

No comments: