Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Free Holiday Cards!


Shutterfly is offering three FREE holiday cards until November 4th.  Many companies believe their products sell themselves and Shutterfly is one of them!  They know that once you put your sophisticated family or little one on the cover of three different holiday cards, you will be hooked!  And, I have to admit.... I always am!  I start the holiday season thinking "I will save money and paper this year and only order 10 cards"... well, those 10 turn into 100 to my husband's dismay:)  Obviously, I will be taking advantage of this sophisticatedly green deal!  To order your three FREE holiday cards, enter the checkout code: 3FREECARDS.  Enjoy the fabulously fun freebies!

And, if you have a large photo order at Shutterfly, use the code: SHIP40 for FREE Shipping on all orders of $40 or more.  Enjoy the free shipping through October 14th.

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Thanks for the tip! I did coffee mugs last year thru Shutterfly, and the peeps enjoyed them mucho. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

Question Authority