Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fabulously Free Black Onyx Earrings!


Here is a sophisticatedly green deal you cannot pass up.... or at least I couldn't!  DarcusTori Jewelry offers a deal usually once a month to their patrons for a piece of free jewelry.  This month, they are offering the beautiful Black Onyx earrings for FREE!!  You do have to pay shipping - $5.95 - a small price for a little piece of fabulous!  I am so excited to receive these in the mail.... way more fun than a bill or magazine!  Click HERE , add one pair to your shopping cart and continue to checkout.  At the checkout page, enter the discount code: 0801 and click on the "Add" button.  You will then see the total on your bill go from $59.95 to $0!  Yea!  So, pamper yourself a little today with a FREE pair of sophisticatedly beautiful Black Onyx earrings!

2 comments:

GIT said...

AWESOME....thank you so much. I totally bought a pair and shared the site w/ some friends!!! If I don't keep them, at least someone will get a nice pair for Christmas

Molly said...

Hiya...just found your blog on SITS, I'm looking for more ways to be "green" in my life as a SAHM...look forward to reading more!