Saturday, October 9, 2010

Who Doesn't Love Hand-Smocking?!

I don't know about you, but I cannot resist hand-smocking on little ones!  One of the most popular stores to feed this obsession is Strasburg ChildrenTheir timeless clothes are truly heirloom quality and wallet draining!  haha!  That is why I am so excited to share that they are currently having a ......... $24.44 or Less Sale!!!  I know, I know, you can hardly believe it!  That is the way I felt, too!  (These beautiful outfits normally retail for $100-$150!)

Who can resist this adorable bubble outfit with ruffles in all of the right places?!


Or, these matching blue outfits perfect for any special event...


Strasburg clothing tends to run large, so don't worry about your 9 month old fitting into a 6mos outfit. 

While shopping, don't forget to sign up for their emails - they love to send fun coupons, promos and sale updates to your inbox!  It is a great way to save a little extra and be the one of the first ones to take advantage of their generous sales.  Happy Shopping!


No comments: